Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Message

It is with much pleasure that I give you this message as Mayor of Tacurong City.

I would like to thank all those, particularly those who give so much and who have worked tirelessly to make Tacurong a good place to live. I would like to thank the people I met this year for making my duties as Mayor so enjoyable. I have met with inspiring young people in our schools, older people as well as members of the business community bringing vibrancy to our city and those generous individuals who selflessly give their time in the community volunteerism sector.

Christmas is about spending time with family and friends and being thankful for all you have.

As 2010 ends let us look forward and anticipate the joys the New Year will bring. As the days lengthen and hopefully the sunshine brings warmth to our community. I wish you a very happy Christmas and hope that 2011 will be a good and prosperous year for you.



Lina O. Montilla
Mayor

No comments:

Post a Comment